Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Is this a blessing?

Hole in garage fixed by carpenter = Blessing.
Fixed hole in garage = possible trapping in critter = terrifying
Ed telling me the Guaranteed trap worked!!! One caught!!! = Definitely a positive, but....

Do any remain????? We had no evidence for over a week, so thought it had left. Praying that it was a lonely rodent. Praying really hard it was not a new mama!

I was exhausted when I visited DM this weekend. Rodent phobia (notice how I can't type the M word?) leads to very poor sleeping. My legs kept kicking with my dreams. The only way I got any sleep is because Checkers sleeps under our bed or on top. I finally got a good night sleep in DM. I really don't see that happening tonight.

Breathe....Breathe....Breathe!!!!



Had a wonderful trip to DM. in order of occurrence.....
* 60Th Birthday Party for Uncle B in a beautiful State Park
* seeing beautiful baby H (now 7 weeks, ADORABLE and such a good baby!
* church with 4 of my 5 niece/nephews, with 2 more safely in their Mama's tummies
* seeing Ann with 14 other church friends/family at brunch and hanging out with Miss Emily. It was so good to see her again...in only 2 months!
*Then finishing with a Baby Shower for M. Great time!!! Thanks to God for being less then 4 hours away!

Well off to try to sleep....Tomorrow is my last day as full time SAHM. I go to school on the same day as Luke! Tomorrow we tour his class room and meet his teacher. She sent him a welcome letter yesterday with a stick of gum. She's his new favorite....sight unseen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patty is was so great to see you!! Thank you so much for arranging all that, you have no idea how much it meant to me to be able to see everyone! And thank you so much for taking care of Emily so I could visit with everyone! It felt so great to be back in Des Moines, just like old times.