Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of school eve

First day of School for Luke and Mommy tomorrow. Kinda excited, Kinda nervous!! I feel a little put out that I didn't get to buy a new book bag and supplies. I did buy some new shoes and my favorite granola bars for my lunch though! Leah is feeling very left out as she needs to wait another week and a half to start. She wants to bring her rest mat to the babysitter, and wear her new shoes in honor of First Day of School for Luke. I wish she could go to Kindergarten, but next year will be here before we know it and I get to keep my baby home a year longer!

PS Still breathing over here.....no more rodent signs. YEAH!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that your first day is a great one and that all the days to follow are great, as well! You were in my prayers this morning as soon as I woke up...Kate:)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear all about it! By the way, you should keep those snakes around. They would scare away the you-know-whats. Heeheeheeheehee.