Wednesday, August 13, 2008

EWWWWWW!

EW EW EW EW!!!
I am trying to be a big girl here.....but I don't know if I can bear it any longer. My biggest fear was being given a country parsonage.....and I was relieved this was a town vicarage. Driving on country roads..."NO problem". Isolation from the living in the country...."Piece of Cake". Critters such as Mice sharing my home. "OH MY!!!!" I couldn't bear it. For 48 hours I have known there is a mouse in the house. I'll hold the dreaded details but there is a workman's hole in the garage that must be fixed ASAP!!!!! I know the church has far more concerns than Vicar's wife having a mouse.....but this one ate the peanut butter off the trap....and probably has invited all it's friends for a little more Jif. I bought the $4.80 traps now...guaranteed to work. But until the hole is fixed....no restful sleep for me. My cats have no apparent worries.... lazy creatures!!! The neighbor next door is trying to convince me to use live traps... so is Aunt K. I DONT THINK SO! Trying to be a big girl....do not throw a fit..... BREATHE, BREATHE, BREATHE!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I remember when there was a mouse at the Hospice House! I apologize for finding a little humor in your fear. LOL
Question for you, do you remember that toy train website we used to supply our boy's obsessions with trains? One of my nephews is obsessed with trains so my sister is looking for an inexpensive way to supply his addiction.