Monday, August 25, 2008

YUMMM!

All of the zucchini is put up (or made into bread), 12 quarts of sweet corn and the tomatoes are frozen, with a bowl set aside for tomorrows BLT and salad. I am loving baked zucchini, onion and tomato casserole! If I can stay away from the bread...I just might lose this weight! I am told the zucchini will turn watery in the freezer and makes the best vegetable broth for soup.....YUMMMM! 1 point WW soup!!

My patient LOVES to swing....I push him higher and higher for 3 twenty minute recesses. Tonight my upper body is telling me that this will either kill me or be good for me. I'm sure I'll survive....I've got more good food to eat.....I'm thinking the apples will be coming soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...your culinary skills are impressive! Yeah! You sound so happy and I am so happy for you. Glad that your little guy is good at school. Kate :)

Shelley said...

BLTs sound good! I may have to make some soon! It was awesome seeing you the other day too! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay post the zucchini casserole recipe :) YUM!

Melissa said...

I am loving zucchini bread right now. We don't have our own garden but plenty of friends and neighbors have been generous with their crops!