Thursday, February 21, 2008

snow day

Snow Day!! Well, actually it's crunchy ice. YUCK. Thank goodness we only live 9 blocks from school, as the first notice school was closed was when B pulled up to the front doors.....Made for lots of upset parents I guess.

I love the kids home together....until the fighting starts anyway. Luke and I played Chess (He has the Marvel super heroes set) all morning. That is we play a game of chess...then clean a room in the house together and throw in a load of laundry.....then play a game of chess etc.... Kinda Fun! He's getting really good....I really need to concentrate on my next move - rather than last year.....just responding to his move. Actually, He's probaby as good (and that is a stretch on my part) as I am....but he has the constant distraction of Leah trying to steal his superhero queen as "she is so pretty" and matches her Disney Princess collection. Fun times!! But we are safe and warm and together!

1 comment:

Ann said...

I love the thought of Maleah stealing Lukie's queen because it matches her princess set!!!