Saturday, February 23, 2008

The last 20

41. Ever go to college? Yes, When I check it on forms....it's called a Dipolma degree. But the hardest 3 years of my life...education-wise and I'm proud of it! Before Kids....I took numerous credits towards my Masters in Nursing and actually did the FASTA to enter a NP program....then the call came for Luke. Education for Mom can wait!!
42. Where are you right now? In my dining/computer room, listening to 2 eight year boys who are suppose to be winding down.
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? NOT KNOWING, where we go next.
44. Last song listened to? Hey Delilah.....the kids play it all the time!
45. Small town?/Big Town? Big town, looking forward to living in small town soon.
46. Are you allergic to anything? Sulfa and molds....big town by big river!
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? None!
48. Are you jealous of anyone?I don't think so.....gotta think about that. Oh - I know Kate!!! :-) She'll be done in July!! I hope she gets a big party... She deserves it.
50. Is anyone jealous of you? I think Leah is sometimes....I get to wear makeup and lipstick and make all the rules!
51. What time is it? 10:44 PM
52. Do any of your friends have children? Yes.....beautiful children!
53. Do you eat healthy?yes. I eat healthy IN ADDITION to eating crap (Completely stolen answer!) Actually I focus more on the crap part. I saw my Dr at the hospital and she asked about my health. I already had an appointment for 3 weeks from now......to get the scale to at least register lower and proudly told her I gave up the DP (I didn't focus on the just 40 days part) She wanted to make sure there was no sugar inmy tea! I don't like anything in my tea....but she's on to me!!
54. What do you usually do during the day?depends on the day... Most everyday includes wiping bottoms though. some days paid....some days not!
55. Do you hate anyone right now? I honestly don't think I do.....sometimes frustrated...but hate, no.
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yes, I always have to concentrate not to answer the phone...."This is Patty, how can I help you?
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?38, wow
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?yes, we go several times in the summer when it is not so blazing hot.
60. How did you get one of your scars? My Siamese cat Jenny, bit me when I was about 14. She thought it was all my fault.....I moved in my sleep. I didn't think I'd ever move my shoulder again for days.

OK - done even though some of the questions are missing....and I don't have the energy to think up new ones! Time to throw my title of "Amazing" Mom around and convince the boys to fall asleep!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your turn is coming...hang in there. God has great things in store for your sweet family. How many days until Call Day? Kate :)

Still Learning said...

Ummm, 57 I think....We should know by the beginning of April, but April 22 is the day. I know a very sweet dear that had to wait longer though...and it worked out great for her family!...God Knows and it will be fine.

Ann said...

I have huge catching up to do on your blog! I haven't been at my computer much this week. I'll catch up soon!!!

PJ said...

Thanks for stopping by. You know, I had a "diploma" too -- until my boys were older. Then I finished college. And..I was past 50 when I finished my Psy.D.! (Dr. Grandma!) I just stay around forever. That's why my little one thinks I knew Ben Franklin!