Wednesday, February 13, 2008

60 Things copied off http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com

60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me



1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Actually pretty clean...although could use a good vacuum. I know there is a Game boy charger...can't live without that on a long trip. Wet wipes and a couple of coloring books from the bank and a spare set of mittens and hats for both of the kids.
2. When was the last time you threw up. Last week with the crud ....I HATE to throw up. I hold my breath or breathe through my mouth when my patients vomit....can't have a nurse upchucking along with them can we?

3. What's your favorite curse word? I say crap and SB says that is a curse word.

4. 3 people who made you smile today. MG, SB and Lela (a patient of mine that can make anyone happy just being near here....and she is dying. I love her!!)

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? In the shower, after sending SB and B off to school and convincing MG she still loves her daycare after a week off.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Reading emails and starting to blog...loving the quiet of the house!

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Hopefully sleeping!

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Sure, lots of times. My favorite is BYOB.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Won't Kate and Andrea just die...after they read #9. Should a future Pastor's wife even respond to that question? Oh, well, anyone that knows me knows that to have a good time - I go to Christain bookstores and eat Carrot cake....or cheese cake!

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? French Vanilla. See # 9. Pretty plain gal I tell you!

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Iced Tea....oh how I wish it was a Dr Pepper

12. What are you wearing right now? Pajama pants and a sweatshirt. I still have on my bra...so it's not technically my pajamas ....yet.

13. What was the last thing you ate? Some Valentines candy left over Minature hershey's hearts....yum. So Glad I did not give up chocolate for Lent.

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Yes, 80% off gloves for me next winter....as we will be much farther north! We might have some possible good news.

15. When was the last time you ran? You mean on purpose? Why would I do that?

16. What's the last sporting event you watched. When the Packers lost the NFC game....who could watch football the rest of post season :-(

18. Who is the last person you emailed? Andrea -- Thanks for the laugh! Once you are better and cave into fast food.... send your pentance money right away!Don't forget!

19. Ever go camping? Yes. Before kids, I loved it.....I am 9 years older now and its seems like a lot of work ...The kids would love it.

20. Do you have a tan? ROFL!!!

You'll just have to wait for the next 40. I know you are just waiting with baited breath!

3 comments:

PJ said...

Love the Running comment. "On Purpose?" ROTFL Me too!!

Anonymous said...

Patty...you crack me up. My heart skipped a beat about the strip club! Hope that all is well with all of you. Kate :)

Ann said...

Patty, this was HILARIOUS! And YES, I had to re-read that number 8 a couple of times...did she REALLY say that??? My eyes got real big!

You are so cute, I could totally hear your voice answering each of these questions!!! Can't wait till you visit this summer :)