Monday, March 3, 2008

Story of a princess

Setting......Leah pushing a dolly in her stroller.....while dressed in a white slip, with high heels and pearls. What a glamerous mommy-- wonder who she's role modeling there.


Mom - "Leah, you're going to make a wonderful Mommy some day!"
Leah - "I'm not going to be a Mommy, I'm going to be a princess!"
Mom - "But you can be a Mommy and a princess!"
Leah - "No I can't"
Mom - "I can be a Mommy and a princess." (don't know why I said that....but sometimes it's hard to keep a discussion going with a 4 year old)
Leah -- "YOU CAN"T BE A PRINCESS --- you're just a NURSE"

Well I've been told!!! But, you know I've never met a Nurse Princess. Just can't combine the two!!!!

2 comments:

PJ said...

There's alway a first!! Princess Nurse! I love the little ones. They just say what they think. The world is so uncomplicated that way!

Ann said...

Yes, you ARE a nurse princess!! And you've also certainly come to my rescue countless times! Thank you so much!!!