Monday, March 31, 2008

Look what's new!



Busy, Busy, Busy, just a peek into our world and Luke's new view on life. He has glasses like his Uncle J and another pair like his other Uncle J. I don't know which he'll choose for most days.....because we are constantly having to remind him to wear them! He can see the board better at school and he has double vision when he tries to focus to much. The glasses are needed for school, but he should wear them most of the day to correct the tendancy to change to double vision.

I am working tons....Ed is studying lots just watching the days fly by --- 3 weeks until the big annoucement day. Wow!! Life is a changing!! God is good!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Luke those are COOL!!!

I'm praying for you Patty and eagerly anticipating the big announcement day with you :) For some reason I just have this notion that they are going to send you to Pennsylvania Dutch country...and besides, you've got a little Dutch in you if I remember correctly, RIGHT?? I'm sure you are missing your roots...and once you visit the land you won't wanna leave...and I just know there's absolutely NOTHING there that you are allergic to...heehee!

Anonymous said...

Handsome glasses for a handsome boy. They look great, Luke and Luke's mommy...Kate :)