Sunday, March 16, 2008

I am so looking forward to tomorrow.........



Yes, I am interested in how Marlee Martin will dance and I'm sure much better than me. But ever since Dish network open up select "premium" stations, and the month of March is Animal Planet. I DVR as much Animal Planet shows as I can....Lemur Kindom, Elepant Diaries, Meerkat Manor....and the ever favorite Crocodile Hunter.



Problem is I think Crocodile Hunter was more interested in catching snakes and the rodents they eat than the crocodiles!!!! Leah is always insisting to rewatch the "snake show". What ever happened to Dora the Explorer? and Boots!
Once Monday comes..... The DVR will be replaying favorite dances. My goal is twofold. Teach my little dancer how to enjoy waltz dances as well as salsa.......or how to skip with DVR remote herself!

1 comment:

Ann said...

PATTY! I'm so sorry I haven't called you!! I got your message yesterday, and I will call you. So sorry about that!

Owen and Ethan know how to use the remote now YAY! But, they have been known to record some things that are within their rating limits but in my opinion totally don't qualify and should be OUT. I am thankful that we can lock ratings, channels, and shows.