Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blog block

This is a severely neglected blog. Poor thing, you could call blog welfare and it still would be neglected. My head and heart just don’t have the energy to find the words to describe the call process. I am really trying to put my faith and trust in God. I feel like I’m doing it and then I break out in zits (won’t they be lovely for Call Day!) I love Chris Rice… and this song gives me comfort and makes sense to me.

The Chorus.....

Why does the past always seem safer?
Maybe because at least we know me made it
And why do we worry about the future?
When every day will come just the way the Lord ordained it
You can believe it, yeah, just like the 8th grade


You may have noticed the change from KLove to Luke 12 last month. I truly know God is in control. Thanks to GOD!, if I was in control... what mistakes could be made. Praise to God for his faithfulness and prayers for help to keep trust in HIM! I a prayer that Call Day comes quickly!

No comments: