Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Good times! I went shopping for an Easter/Call Day/Graduation Dress. A little history: I hate shopping. I didn't really like even when I was a size 6 and had a little discretionary spending in our budget. I didn't know how good I had it!

To make a long depressing story short and to the point. I had a coupon for Jc Penny, and I needed a conservative dress. I took every black and white dress in my size into the dressing room and locked myself in until I had two dresses that I could live with. Then my Mother in law and my daughter could tell me which one was the best.

My mother in law liked this one.




My daughter liked this one.



I liked how this one's belt draws the eye away from my ample bust.... so it won out and good thing as Leah's favorite was being worn by a much older women on Easter Morning in the choir! WHEW! I HATE shopping!

2 comments:

ann said...

Cute dress, Patty! I hate shopping too. Unless it's for my kids.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am sure that it looks great on you! Maybe the choir lady knew that you had the dress and she looks up to the future LWML president and don't they say that imitation is the biggest form of flattery? Just thinking...