Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cousins



Meet the whole family!!! I am PRAYING to be even closer to them. Since we have returned to Iowa, we see them every 6 weeks or so and we miss them even more. My sister is having a ball with pink in her laundry now and Princess has grown so much in the past 2 weeks. I feel like I'm missing out.


Lightening McQueen is starting soccer, finishing preschool, wanting sleep overs at Aunt Patty's and is over all a great guy!! He just turned 5, 4 months younger than Leah. He is a huge fan of his big cousin, Luke.

"Snuggle Bug" is now "Little Man", but I was strongly leaning towards the AKA of Tazmanian Devil (somedays I may still call him TAZ) He just turned 2. We were worried he wouldn't like giving up his baby role to Princess, but is handling the adjustment pretty well!

Now for some Pink from the Princess!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What treasures...three beautiful gifts. I love the tootsies on Baby Girl. Kate :)

Melissa said...

Hooray for PINK!