Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Tradition in our home, places the nativity with an empty manager. After Christmas eve services, Christ is placed in his lowly manager. This is true at our new church as well. I love nativities and have collected quite a few. Some of my favorites are a small Fontanini set that I am slowly collecting, a Guatemalan nativity that E brought home from a mission trip and a new Jim Shore that we just recieved this year. .

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to CHRIST THE KING! May the JOY and PEACE of Christmas be with you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine is Fontanini. I love it because it is plastic, very kid-friendly. Emily loves to play with it. Her favorite is baby Jesus, of course :) I even found the little bitty Jesus in her stroller the other day!

Melissa said...

I try to collect a new Nativity set every year. It is my favorite part of the holidays. I have a few kid friendly ones but of course they still want the one they can't have!

Shelley said...

Merry Christmas D's! We love you! The S's