Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Trust in the Lord with all of your heart....and lean not on your own understanding

VACATION TIME IS OVER!!!!! I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 2 DAYS BACK AT THE INSURANCE QUESTION! YUCK!!!! Our doctors back home are baffled with the online companies....taking the issues to administration as they list doctors on their plan that are no longer in the state going back 10 years!!!! I could hear in their voices......run away FAST from these companies....even though they were too professional to say so. So COBRA here we come. I will be driving 7 hours for hospitalization if it ever comes to that!!! A tad inconvenient..... :-) Actually KLOVE's verse for the day brings this frustration way down! And the cooperation of my current employers! This too will pass. I will gain employment within the next month and back to hospital employer coverage that is SOOOOOOOO simple! Hopefully, I will have more time tomorrow to upload pics of our vacation. But, off to work now to turn in lots of paperwork and work a evening shift caring for people who face their death while focusing on Eternity versus insurance. What a blessing my job is!

No comments: