Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Saved by the coupon

I HATE to pay full price. HATE IT with a passion. The local rent a car company here....is the one I know best and wanted to use them on our trip to see Ann next week. But, all of the companies charge more when leaving an airport. Out of principle --- I wanted a coupon....problem is I didn't know where to get one. The yellow pages coupons are just for around this city and the Internet was no help. But --- I just could not pay full price plus!!! I made a commitment to order a car today.... coupon or not. Guess what comes in the mail today......50% off coupon!!!! WHEEE!!!! I get to drive around Ann's state 50% off. This just makes my day! I did not order the GPS option ..... praying this is a good decision, because my co-pilot is only 9 and will be in the back seat!! On second thought...maybe I can spend my savings on the GPS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.