Sunday, June 8, 2008

A great weekend ends!

I had very little computer time this weekend. Friday, we headed towards friends from the seminary. We had a awesome time with Kate and family. They are wonderful friends. Today; we cleaned the garage and fixed up my new scrapbooking table with new paint and hardware. New things learned...

1- At least one mouse was found in our tent.....I wanted no part of this discovery (one is all they mentioned; Luke told Ed not to tell me even about the first!).....it gives me the creeps to even think about it. The tent is ruined.....like I'd ever set foot in it again anyway. YUCK!!! All of our belongings in the garage were carefully removed from boxes and placed in new boxes....so no spiders or dreaded M will be transported to our new home. Our new garage is attached to our new home......so I will be able to park in there.....M free!!!

2- Miss Kate is the best Mommy according to Leah! I have heard this several times today.....because she lets a girl get a dog!

No comments: