Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jailed!!!!


Thanks to all of you that bailed my husband out of jail. The $1600 was a bit steep for a vicar's salary! Now the jail didn't exactly look like this one. The ground around it isn't white enough! Ed was quite comfortable in the ice cream parlor, but was burning up the blackberry calling for money. So were the other 6 "jail birds". I had a very worried 5 year old.... "not my daddy", even if it was just pretend for the MD association! He was granted visiting rights and she was much happier eating the pizza and chicken he was provided. He was let go 90 minutes later on good behavior. Thanks again! And I hope my mother in law has recovered from her mini heart attack getting the "Mom I'm in jail call!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know! He called asking how I was doing, and when I asked how he was doing he said, "Well, I'm in jail." It took me by surprise too! Very funny :)