Saturday, January 17, 2009

Heat wave

No more negative temps. Well maybe the wind chills, but we stopped listening to the news. Especially after city's 10 to 15 degrees warmer cancelled school. But not our tough town. We want to belong....so are buckling down too!

Today Luke woke us up at 6 to not be late for 8:30 first basketball practice. Do you think he's excited? He sure didn't do this for football! It's fun to watch though....even if a little early. Warm gyms beat ice cold bleachers any day!

Right now I'm catching up on laundry and scrapbooking. You don't even have to guess which one excites me more! I can hear Luke upstairs having a blast with his good friend B. The amazing part is B still lives in Seminary City! That's right....they are playing a Pokemon DS game via WI FI over 500 miles away. Their voices come over the game boy and little annoying sister stills likes to bug B and Luke! Technology amazes me! I'd never dream of this in my childhood.....I never even dreamed of this when my baby was born!!! Just imagine the next decade!! Stay warm!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

We haven't figured out how to connect the DS to Wi Fi? How do you do it? We have a wireless router for the laptop so in theory it should be pretty easy to do, right?

Anonymous said...

Awww, at first I thought maybe you went or were going on a cruise when I read the title. You two certainly deserve a cruise!