Thursday, January 8, 2009

BRAIN FREEZE

YIKES!!! I think my brain is frozen. I just can't get things together since a week away from home and then a week of illness. (it might be a vitamin D deficiency too!!!) Everything is just hanging by a very slim thread. I am praying for a SNOW DAY...even a 2 hour delay tomorrow! I thought I'd relax a little and read some favorite blogs, but realized I can't type comments! If I commented and miss spelled...misphrased my entries....I'm sorry :-) OFF TO BED!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am sorry you are having a hard time! Is everyone getting healthy now? Thanks for your long distance encouragement. I hate trying to lose weight! It is so easy and somewhat enjoyable (I mean the yummy food you have to eat to get there) to gain weight and so hard and not fun to lose it. You can do it! Lets both do it together!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Patty! I wish I could come help you so you could take a nap.