Saturday, November 24, 2007

updates

Updates.

I tend to post and then forget to update.


My allergies have been much better since the cooler weather has arrived and the leaves have dropped. Some new friends have let us borrow their air purifier to try. I do think it makes a difference. We have installed filters in all of the vents as well. I have cut back on my inhalers and noticed the asthma symptoms coming back...so I am going to be a good patient and take them as prescibed. Nurses make the worse patients! My sleep study showed sleep apnea that they want to keep monitoring. It should improve as the allergies do. The pulmologist says I have mild COPD, that could get worse as my allergies continue. So #1 is controlling the allergies and #2 is continuing the Advair. I have more allergy tests next week. We meet with our placement director on December 4th. We will be sharing what the doctors say about the southwest of the country. But also that we think the best for our children is to go back near family.

Weight watchers....not so good. The whole exercise bit makes a difference!! My sister gave me back my ecliptical trainer. I am excited to begin...but it sat in our van for 5 days due to work schedules and rain. It came in the house and has been warm for about 3 hours,now. Only the kids have been using it. I'm hoping the motivation to use it comes soon!

Skittles and Checkers survived our weekend home. In fact, Checkers seemed very settled! We have noticed Skittles is much calmer....I think Checkers really appreciates this.

No more snakes came home from school thank goodness!!! Right now Shark boy is reading his first book for a book report. 172 pages! And it was wrote 50 years ago. The major character did not have television! Shark Boy can not imagine the horror!

Mermaid girl was ready for Christmas yesterday. I was telling her all the work we needed to do and everyone that we needed to buy presents for... " But -- But, I just want Christmas for ME!!" Yep, need to work on Christmas Spirit and the real meaning of Christmas right away!

I have my Christmas letter wrote. I have not printed yet....as I put my blog address on it, to follow up with our changes next spring....but I am not brave enough to put it on yet. If you get a letter from us and the blog is not on it....feel free to call me a wimp!!

Well, back to cleaning the house. Mermaid girl has way too many barbies and accessories!!!

God bless!!

No comments: