Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Mermaid Princess


Aunt M and Uncle J went to China and sent home Mermaid girl a beautiful princess crown. Maleah loves it and it is beautiful! We have it on her wall above the 2 chinese butterflies we already had on the wall. It is perfect. Aunt M and Uncle J have been waiting a long time for their Thank you. I keeping meaning to do this, but wanted to send a picture with it. When I download pics to the computer -- I need to name them and print them right away....or it never happens. Sorry M and J -- MG's mom is hopeless! Thank you "Pretty Aunt M" and J

Shark boy recieved a really neat Tshirt with a dragon on it. He loves it -- but I don't have a picture yet. He doesn't like his picture taken. MG on the other hand is all drama and will pose forever! I'm trying not to post so many extra pics or stories about MG. But, SB doesn't always cooperate or would be furious if I posted some of his stories!!
The dress is how you'll often find MG! MG is playing dress up in one of a huge box of recital dresses that a friend back home gave her. Thanks T.G. -- She loves them!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Pretty crown!! Did her Uncle J (the Star Wars fan) say it looked like something Amidala would wear?

You know, just today I was thinking the same thing about me, that I seem to post more pictures of Emily than the boys. But then I realized, I'm home with Emily and so I tend to take more pictures of her. Plus she's the baby and so stinkin' cute. My boys are cute too, but in a big boy stinky feet kind of way. Which I love.

Anonymous said...

aww~
this is tasha.
remeber that dress!
she's adorable!!