Sunday, November 11, 2007

busy weekend











I had big plans to complete for this weekend. Hoped for more....but that is the story of my married life! The house is in far better shape and the kids have clean undies...so thats good. I probably need to check into jeans though.....


And several update letters have been wrote to several wonderful families that sponser us. The latest request was for an update picture so .......groan, I made an appointment. Last year we had a fun time taking outdoor pictures like the one in my first post. I almost considered doing that again....but the allergies...and our friends who did it at the same time moved ...and I had a coupon. You can see they got me to a little more than a coupon - but I am behind on getting pictures of the kids ( you might even have evidence of Shark Boy's every 3 month pictures!!) Mermaid girl has been neglected in formal pictures but the digital camera makes up for it. She is so into pictures this year. She wanted Barbie hair so we did it. It takes forever to straighten and I kept misting it down ---bringing the curl back! Crazy Momma! She is beautiful and the pictures show it! They gave us a disk --- and you can see the pictures were pretty good. The disk has 102 pictures so lots of scrapbooking ahead!

Also Yeah Packers!!!! Would we ever have loved to see that game!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family...both inside and out.Kate :)

Ann said...

LOVE it!! I love your family picture!! I have yet to get Emily's picture professionally taken, and she'll be one in what, three weeks??

Beautiful pictures, Patty :)

Ms Piggy said...

We just got your pictures, I cannot believe they are getting so big! Uncle J actually knew the names of the Pokemon in the picture with Shark Boy! Luv the picture of Mermaid Girl, she's turning into a lovely girl. :)