Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween


Trick or Treat! B took the kids this year -- as he has not taken them here. How did I miss that? His 3rd year must be either easier...or he's better at time management. I think a little of both. So, Mommy did not have to go as an Asthmatic nurse....with her nose mask and goggles. That was my allergy Dr's suggestion. He is moving my testing really slow to avoid an allergy attack. Thus far molds and popolur trees are positive. Cats are OK --- Yeah!! But, I reacted REALLY bad to dogs! :-) And.....doing dishes, washing windows and cleaning toilets also. Big welts from all of those!

To do these tests, I need to be off 2 of my meds, especially Zyrtec. I know Zyrtec makes a difference now. My red eyes were a huge clue. What a sight I would have been at campus....grey face mask from Home Depot, Luke's swim goggles, firy red Right eye thus only a contact in my left eye. A asthmatic, cyclops nurse....best I stayed home!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your description of the asthmatic nurse may have sent kids running home to their mommies....oh well, it would have meant more chocolate for you.Hope you get some answers witht the tests. Kate :)

Ann said...

What a cute picture!! I'll be praying for you on that allergy thing. That's got to be just awful.

Did MG get mad when she had to put long-sleeved clothes on under her dress? I remember one year I was Tinker Bell, and my mom made me wear my snowsuit under my pretty dress. My bright ORANGE and BLUE snow suit. I was so mad.