Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Many reasons for delay in blogging

graduated husband and awaiting pics from family (still struggling with camera issues)
buying a home ..... financing YUCK!!!!!
starting to pack ... thank goodness we kept all of our boxes
preparing for VBS and nephew,Lightening McQueen, to stay a week
preparing for Leah's dance recital
preparing for transition in my job from school nurse to audit nurse (THANKS to God for the work until we move!)
Celebrating Luke's 10 th BD yesterday with 2 celebrations. (yes I let him turn double digits YIKES)
Finding a new job
Planning an ordination!!!
catching up with laundry from 5 days in Seminary City and Des Moines
Baseball, lots of games and T ball

There is more I'm sure..... but this is making me tired and stressed. Last day of school is Friday.... I'm actually sad to leave my little guy and his classmates. But there is no way to say goodbye to him. It's probably best that he thinks school is just done for the day or the weekend. I'll miss the job and seeing great teachers at work. I will not miss winter recess though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a blessing you were to your little guy this year...as a Mom and a nurse you are tops :)