Saturday, May 2, 2009

Love of Seminary City

We are slowing recovering from our excitement over call day, getting back to work and school and recovering from colds... no fevers so we are certain it's not the swine flu! I was pleasently surprised that Luke came to tour our new home town so willingly and we heard only great things about his visits to school, friends and boyscouts without tearful demands to stay!

His creative writing assignment this week shows his mind is still there.......


My house in "seminary city"

I would build my dream house in "seminary city". I would either have it in the city or near the city. I would be a five story house with a huge basement, and a brick bedroom in the basement with no windows and a flat screen TV. I would have 5 bedrooms one for everyone and my cats even get there own bedroom. I would have a swimming pool that
goes 20 feet deep. The best thing in the house is my room with a flat screen TV.


I copied this in his words and spelling. I do feel I need to clarify... the brick bedroom is not a cell... just good tornado protection and a TV to keep by the minute updates! We are hoping he outgrows his fears of storms and becomes a meterologist!

No comments: