Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Teachers pick the best!!!

One advantage of my new job is story time....after a 30 minute recess. My upper arms need to rest too (after pushing a swing the entire time :-) ) Not only is the room fairly calm. The teachers pick the best books. I hope I can find these at the library. Leah (and Luke) will love them.





Oh and Kate... I sure do know the actions to the song. Lets do them poolside and embarrass the kids.....a pastor's wife needs to let loose sometimes. HA HA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look like good books. Especially the Pigsty...the cover of that book looks like the kids' room...my oh my! That might give them a little food for thought it it's about picking up after themselves. :) Shelley

Still Learning said...

Pigs love pigsys (??ies). They invite all of their friends until there is no room for toys or fun!

I should warn you about the diary of a worm..... the brother tells the sister there is no need to get pretty in the morning....as her face will always look like her tail end. I thought it was funny (and probably true) and he gets in trouble..... You just might want to be warned!!

Anonymous said...

Good to know! :) Shelley

Anonymous said...

Diary of a Worm is hilarious and one of Owen and Ethan's favorites. My favorite page is when they made macaroni necklaces at school. So cute!