Friday, September 26, 2008

Leah wants to share

Well lots of good news.... a new camera has been purchased and able to use my old Kodak sharing system.... so I can now share Leah's new look!!!!!

She was so HAPPY to get new glasses, or rather get "Hannah Montana's glasses". She was refusing to leave without the frames she chose until the attendant convinced her that Hannah Montana was so busy making shiny glasses that it takes her a week!!!
Now that she has them, she actually wears them and is enjoying seeing life clearly. I am so glad this was caught early and her world has really opened up. Not only are the glasses pink and shimmery....they also seem to magnify her eyelashes even more. I thought her frames were too far from her face...but was told if they didn't ```her lashes would rub on the glass!

From this view you can see that I finally was brave to buy real paint for Leah's XMAS present. (I have let her use the dry erase and chalk lots!!) Thanks Uncle B and Aunt Karen!! Painting is a HUGE HIT! I need to find a much better hiding place for the bottles though....I came home from work tonight to find all the neighborhood kids painting their faces for the homecoming game with paint all over the front steps. Of course the memory of mean Mom making them scrub it off and threatening them with every inch of their freedom hopefully made a great impression to never touch the paint without Mom's permission again!

The new camera became a necessity...when the film camera was opened by Leah and now I have to re stage First Day of School picks.....5 to 6 weeks late! NO ONE IS TOUCHING MY CAMERA but me!!!! These pictures are way to precious to me! Off to finish packing for swimming with Kate and Family! WHEEEEEEE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute! And she does have the most beautiful eyelashes ever.

I hope you had fun swimming! Oh!!!! I got your card today Patty! Thank you so much <3

mom2jjk said...

I still can't believe she is the same tiny newborn I held. She is so beautiful and has an amazing mama!