Friday, September 19, 2008

6 more wierd things about me!

I have been tagged by Melissa. I think I did this last year, but there is more than a dozen weird things about me!

1- Some days I eat meat....most days I do not. I certainly will not eat red meat or Chicken. Just can not do it. (fake Mc Donald hamburgers use to work- but no more). Lean cuts of turkey or pork are OK some of the time. But Sunday, I bought lean pork chops and put them on the Foreman Grill and then I had to reject them at the table....or they would have rejected me after eating. I don't know why, it's just always been that way!

2- I love, love, love to eat ice. I feel my own special ice cube tray just the way I like it. My excuse is not liking Seminary City water and our current water. Ed thinks I'm anemic again (refer to #1) ....but I don't think so I just like ice!

3- I still Love Dr Pepper!!! Today, my coworker told my student that it was my vice.... just like his stimming and shadowing. She's right!

4- I love to finish packages.....the last bit of soap, the last row of crackers, or roll of toilet paper ect... I guess it's accomplishment that I can empty a container or de clutter my life (happens at work though too). Of course, I just need to open a new container and it could be weeks before the new one is empty. Weird I know.

5 - To follow #4. I have developed a new OCD trait of needing to cross off days on the calender. This started in Seminary City, but I am continuing it here! Another sense of accomplishment. But I have developed a new helpful twist. Since I've moved here and moved waaaaaay to much junk again, I have been doing 365 days declutter challenge. So I can only cross off a day, when I give something away to Good Will.

6- I can not fall asleep unless I'm warm. I wear winter pajamas all year long. I am really worried about this cold winter ahead, but am ready with an old fashioned electric blanket that can warm the bed before I get in. These new fangled "safer" warming blankets don't warm me up enough to sleep for at least an hour. Ed throws his comforter off him onto me...so BONUS DOUBLE COVERS!!!

I could keep going but will save you all. I tag any one who wants to get 6 things off their chest!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed you had winter jammies on at my house...middle of the summer...now I know why :)

You feel your ice cube tray? heehee!

mom2jjk said...

You are funny! I can't figure out how to delete your comment. I *think* you have to do it? I sent you an e-mail so if you can delete it then Go for it.

mom2jjk said...

Yes, I figured it out and you have to go to my blog and delete your own comment. At the bottom of it there should be a small picture of a garbage can.

Melissa said...

Ok, I figured out how to delete it and the deed is done! I just had to to log on to my blog and then the little trash can was there so I was able to do it. I am still learning how this whole thing works!

Anonymous said...

OK Patty - I took a stab at 6 weird things about me. Scary...it wasn't too awful hard to come up with 6 things. Does that make me a weirdo? Shelley

Shelley said...

OK - maybe I'm not too weird! :) Can't wait to see you. Shelley