Wednesday, May 7, 2008

God's hand is in everything!

Back to lots of delays in posting.....busy planning and more planning!!!!

The stress is lessening as details come in. I feel really bad complaining about a stressful move when dear Ann can move to Timbuktu with a 2 week old baby!! And then just a year later with such grace! This is a continued process in learning to trust in Him for everything! Ed took time from his last 8Th day of study to satisfy my curiosity in our new home. The Pastor described our new home from driving in the garage under the bedrooms to the split foyer and 3 bedrooms upstairs....the SAME floor plan as the house we left 3 years ago!! I find this as a tremendous blessing!! The attached garage in Iowa is a gift in itself!! But I have a good idea of the furniture to bring....what works good and even where my scrap booking area can be!!!! Pastor also sent a package with newsletters, and a pictorial directory with a floor plan of the church. It seems like a beautiful congregation!! I have great trust that God has placed our family in the best vicarage for our family! Tenatively, my admission hours stop on June 13. On June 16, Luke and I are going to see Ann and Owen and family. B and Leah are going back home to see a good friends ordination. I may pick up a few days after vacationing. We'll see...... We will spend a week back home and also fit in trips to see Ms. Piggy, Kate and Great Grandma. Leah asks me everyday if we are moving today!!!!! Soon Baby Girl...SOON!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's going to go just fine, and you will be so happy to be closer to family :) We can't wait for you to come visit!

I checked out M. Piggy's blog, Nichole looks so so cute!!!