Sunday, April 20, 2008

STRESS RELIEF

I should be doing a million things to prepare for our family's arrivel for Call Day and B's 40th Birthday. Packing and looking for a job....staying ahead of laundry... anything but scrapbooking. But I have been scrapbooking EVERYDAY! I did this 3 years ago before that big move too. Something about putting memories into order is calming to me. Even cutting paper...relaxes me. CRAZY I KNOW!! I really hope our new home has a place for me to set up a scrapbooking table to take advantange of this stress reliever year round...before next spring when we need to move again. Tuesday is the big day...details then!! We have a good idea....but are really excited to see Grandma, Grandpa, Kate and family and learn all the details about our next home. Uncle B and Aunt K are coming Thursday and I have a whole week off to take it all in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful week, Patty!! Talk to you soon :)