Sunday, April 13, 2008

Global Warming?

Sorry to all of you in blog world that had one more weekend of winter weather.

Yes, I'm the one that packed up the kids winter coats, mittens, sweatshirts and thick tights. Just send all complaints this way! I'm the guilty one... I'm just so excited to be moving soon!

Today it was 2 degrees warmer in the cold cold north where we might be moving in a couple months. Serves me right!!

Good news....I found fannel sheets on sale at Kohl's for $9! And my trusty re-sel-it shop had an old fashion electric blanket!! (That will warm up the bed before I get it!) Only 8 more days until I find out if I need them or not!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

We hit 83 yesterday! Now today we are back to rain and cooler temps. So where do you think you might move?

Anonymous said...

Oooh Patty I'm eagerly waiting the date too. And I found out the pollen levels are REALLY high here, so I am giving you permission to decline if they say they want to send you this way.

We had mid 70's the other day though! WOOOHOOOO!