Monday, April 21, 2008

NOTE TO SELF


When I have 1 hour to spare.....don't take Leah with me to pick out new tennis shoes for her during sandal season. OH MY!!!! All tennis shoes were rejected. I hear all about Hayley's mother not making her wear tennis shoes to school (despite the rules), when there are dozens of sandal choices. We left with no tennis shoes...but a new pair of sandals for Call Day. I'm thinking she'll be the only Vicar's daughter with sparkling Hello Kitty Sandals!! I brought her to school and later picked out suitable tennis shoes (the good ruler follower that I am.)


Later as B drove her home from school......

Leah: "Mommy took me to the store to buy sparkly shoes today"
B: "I thought Mommy brought you to the store to buy tennis shoes"
Leah: " Yeah.....but I just can't help myself"

Gotta LOVE a girl who understands fashion...and glam and just can't help herself!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a princess! And those are the cutest sandals! She is soooo cute!!

Melissa said...

My girls would be so jealous! Very cute sandals and an even cuter girl to wear them! Good luck tomorrow!

Nate&Bec said...

Your girl is so cute we miss you guys it was so fun haven you at our wedding hope to see you soon email me with your email so i can send you pictures from the wedding.