Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Maybe it's magic!!!

I am proud of how much I was able to declutter from Mermaid Girl's room today. Good-bye dozens of Happy meal toys, broken toys and toddler toys that I probably liked more than she did. There is a fundraiser at Shark boys' school for a teacher who is ill.....It made it easy to gather a whole box of great books to donate for a great cause!! It was a little challenging to get the bags to the garbage and boxes to the trunk without her little eyes. I was cleaning off some of her bigger toys to donate to the re-sell-it shop and was amazed at how dirty the clorax wipes were getting. "Mermaid girl how can your toys get so dirty?" "Ummmmm...maybe magic?" Maybe!!!

Moms....Polly Pocket comes so unbelievebly accessorized...but how do you keep all these itty bitty toys in one place.... clear rubbermaid is what I'm using now....Thank goodness Polly is no taller than a crayon!
Blessings, Patty

5 comments:

Ann said...

hahahaha! How cute :) We aren't to the Polly Pocket stage yet, but my nieces love them. They put them in tubs or purses or anything that functions as a carrying case.

Anonymous said...

Polly Pockets clothes can also be used to fool Mom into thinking that we are chewing gum. Those dolls are stinkers to get dressed. Now I know why I was never interested wearing a rubber skirt, vest and scarf...it takes too long to get ready :)

Anonymous said...

That was me responding...Kate :)

Ann said...

Hi Patty! I tagged you for a meme :) Have fun with that!

PJ said...

Doesn't it feel good to de-clutter. I'm continuing my progress. Today I did the DVD's and Video tapes. Can you believe I still have some audio tapes. Not many, but a few!!! (Do I have anything to play them on?? I'm not sure!)