Monday, January 28, 2008

Malaise (Sheer fatigue)

Wow, 6 days again without a post. :-( I actually have some things to post and a MEME to respond to. I am beat though.....my brain is mush. I am not going to read a single blog! The phone rang at 6 for me to come in early and work the floor, then follow up with a very sad admission. There has to be a full moon ---- Nurses with the flu, clotted lung drainage tubes, mentally ill wives, and unexpected dying patients. Oh and my stable patient lost his gold teeth! What?? I can handle no more!
Tomorrow, I stay at home - and will not answer the phone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest up and post when you are energized...I love reading your blog. Keep the posts coming but take care of yourself first. That is an order, STAT!!! Kate :)

Ann said...

Oh, Patty I hope you are going to get a nice long nap in today. I know how you need your naps :) I'd watch the kids for you but I'm a million miles away...