Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Friends




First I just need to say 53 POSTS!! Wow....I don't know how interesting they were but I am glad I have many blessings to blog about. I am also glad I have some faithful readers all over the country...even if they don't comment!! I am inspired to post yet another.


These are California pics of MG and HSM washing their new kitties. Build a Bear is alot of fun... although quite an infrequent investment. The girls miss each other. One thing that still helps Shark Boy is a very special Super Bear that he recieved at our going away party in 2005. He frequently presses the paw that says "LUKEY You are my very best friend... Love, Owen"

Thanks Ann and Owen....It has helped tremendously over the past years and especially the last few weeks.

So with this special bear in mind, the girls got identical kitties. The kitties tummies say similar messages --- in 4 year old languange...but HSM is pretty close to Owen's words.
This is the shirt they labeled as "Mermaid Girl", "HSM's biggest fan" and "Spunky Girl". Being 4 is wonderful!! Now we just need to get Spunky Girl's way for some fun! I need to get Ann's way too! Friends are wonderful, if you are 37 or 4!

PS I caved and drank a DP ...my throat is scratchy, body is achy and I was trying to ward off the flu with DP's medicinal effects. I felt a lot better for a couple of hours too, now I am drinking my hot tea. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very, very sweet. We miss you. Kate :)

Ann said...

We are glad you love your bear, Luke! We miss you!!

DP's medicinal effects, I know! It's real!