Thursday, December 20, 2007

My favorite gifts

I just recieved my favorite Christmas gifts. I don't think anything can top these! We did our little family gift exchange and nativity read tonight as we are leaving tomorrow to go home before the snow and ice start. My best gifts are hand made by my children:

Shark boy's poem (spelling not changed)

Oh Santa, you are much to fat.
You should do some exercises on a mat.
You will have to go to the Hospital.
But I think that it's imposable.
But finally on Christmas Day.
You will be able to fit in your sleigh!

(Shark Boy clarified that it is impossible to go to the hospital because Santa wouldn't fit on the stretcher)


Mermaid Girl's book all about her has interesting facts and pictures all about her. I LOVE IT!!!
But, as usual Mommy Guilt creeps in. What must her teachers think?

page 5: My favorite thing Mom does.....play on the computer!
My favorite thing Dad does...... make supper!

I could read into this soooooooo much!! Although I think it's great B likes to cook so much -- I wouldn't want to mess with that one!

Page 3 makes me laugh!!!!!

People who live in my house. There are nice faces drawn for.....

Mommy Daddy Shark Boy Mermaid Girl and the baby in Mommy's tummy!!!!!

The teacher wrote down these descriptions for MG!!!
Time for the diet!!! Weight Watchers here I come!!! Maybe I could be less practical and just wait for a sign that this may be fulfilled.....I do believe in Miracles!! But ...best get to Weight Watchers or Mommy may always appear to have a baby in her tummy!

I love these kids!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute...I love it.That post started my day off with a great laugh. They are so sweet and spirited. Kate :)

Ann said...

Patty that is soooo precious!!