Friday, September 17, 2010

September Memories (part three)

Ed is doing well, although his heart is really attached to his members. If they hurt... he "has a lot on my mind". I am praying he learns to Shepard without taking so much out of him. Or just the amount God wants for him. He is really happy with where God has led us and enjoys the fun times and co- coaching Luke's soccer teams.

Luke is adjusting to being a 6th grader. The first few weeks were hot without conditioning and knowing that public didn't start until 10 days later. He also thinks his teacher is too hard this year... although he has reflected this now on his parents... since I told him this is what we asked her to do. I am happy the school has high expectations of it's student!

Leah loves First grade and is READING. She is a great speller and is so excited to bring back her homework! I haven't heard if she in trouble for chatting with her neighbors yet. She started her team gymnastics program, 2 days a week and loves it! We are going to start really slow with competitions for at least this year.

Bandit and Skittles are enjoying the cooler weather, and that Mom opens up a back window so they can watch the bird feeder "LIVE TV". No comment from the birds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?