Monday, February 23, 2009

Surgery update

My doctor really wants to use the Robot and the surgery to be at a certain hospital... enough that he opened up one of his days off. March 6 is the big day and I am relieved. Turns out I have enough to keep me busy until then with physicals, EKG and getting insurance records etc... The surgery nurse says to plan for 3 to 4 weeks off. That's much different then the Doctor's input of 2 weeks.... so we shall see. Then there will be follow up in DSM in 2 weeks and hopefully a princess niece babe to see born and my month of March should be pretty exciting. Then the exciting month of April with Call Day on the 22nd and then graduation on May 22. These are Ed's big days.... but the seminary women out there know that these are big days for the family as well! Packing in June, and vacation to CO in July. Exciting times ahead! I am glad to be getting this trouble out to the way.

No comments: