Wednesday, July 30, 2008

EEWWWWWW!

Just on the phone with a nursing recruiter, when what do I see but Luke holding a dead black snake and his little friend Dominic trying to pry the dead snake's mouth open!!!! When I got their attention....they threw the snake under the deck.

"So it doesn't decompose so fast as in the sun." EEWWWWWW! I made the boys wash their hands right away and said good-bye to Dominic and to tell his Mom that he played with a dead snake, just in case he got sick from it. Dominic said he "just couldn't tell his Mom, because she says not to pick up dead snakes." RIGHT!!!!!!!! I left his Mom a message just in case, so she'd know to watch for anything....I don't know rash, head spinning seizures,....what ever dead snakes can give a boy. It wasn't on my nursing boards....but I just KNOW playing with a dead snake leads to no good...even if it just means he'll try it again!

No comments: