Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Please Help!

This is the note handed to me last night -



Important. Read this. It is from "Shark Boy" to Mom.
if you open the cup you will be very scared because there is a Northern water snake head in it.
Jeff gave it to me.



xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxox

oxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxooxooxoooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxooxoo

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoooxooxoxooxooxoxoxoxoxoxoo



As if all the x's and o's would make me forget I hate snakes!!!



My head is still spinning on this one. B read him the riot act about the dangers of bringing a dead animal home and how this was unkind to bring home to show Mom.



Today he was still upset he had to throw it away!! He wants to be a "Great Snake Hunter" and needs to examine its fangs in case he gets bit when he is older???? WHAT???? My baby boy is this obsessed over snakes? Please send prayers this way!!!

(I started to look for a picture of a snake to add a little interest or color to my blog......but now I am too freaked out and I'll never get to sleep!!!)

2 comments:

Ann said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

But, on a positive note, he was interested in studying it, what a little scientist he is! Maybe he'll be a conservationist or naturalist someday :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Boy...you have your work cut out for you, don't you? What did MG think? We miss you all. Kate :)