Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A 'Bery' Happy Birthday

Thursday is a big, big day!! Mermaid Girl is 4! I still marvel how this could be. I'll never forget the phone call, calling B and all the preparations to be done in this 3 hour "pregnancy". Thanks again Ann for watching Shark Boy!! I still have SB's reaction on tape when seeing MG for the first time in your driveway. Thank you also for being so sad for us and sweet when we needed to take Libby's clothes back to Sears.

MG, I can remember so many details and my feelings at seeing you, and holding my daughter for the very first time. My daughter....so different than my son. I never knew what joy you would bring to our life. I love to watch you light up when you figure something out, your giggle when you pull off a trick, your singing The I love.... song. You are so compassionate, most every time we pray for someone....you need to stop us to ask whats wrong. You never want any of us to go to the Dr "and get blood". I'll never tire of hearing "Mama, .....I love you!!!" and seeing you dance and hitting the beat and moving your body in ways, mine NEVER did.You make me laugh and marvel at the same time. I look forward to seeing you blossum into a young women and some day a mother. I just wished you didn't grow so fast. Have a "Bery" Happy Birthday, sweety, MAMA LOVES YOU!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MG...we are so blessed to know you and your sweet family. Kate :)

Ann said...

Precious precious precious!!!

And big hugs to you!!! I miss you guys soooo much!!!

Hey Patty, I speak from experience, they need lcms pastors in central Pennsylvania...There's only ONE congregation in this whole are. I REALLY think you should look into it. They don't have ANY rodents here. Really. They don't.

Still Learning said...

What about furry spiders? or 2 headed snakes?

Ann said...

Hahahaha! Nope. Didn't see any furry spiders, but there was a really big orb weaver in the middle of its web right above the indoor pool. For some reason, orb weavers don't bother me near as much. I think it's because they don't wander. They stay on their webs and don't work their way into my house.

No two headed snakes or frogs either haha!