Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Weight Watchers

Well - I should have done this about 7 years ago....but I rejoined Weight Watchers today. I have around 9 months until the big move - and that is about the time it took to lose the 50 pounds the last time. I am tired of being tired and realize that I am carrying an extra "Shark Boy" around ALL the time. I will feel tons better even if I just lose an extra "Mermaid Girl". I'm counting on even losing just 10 pounds making me feel better. So counting points - here I come !!!



Perhaps I'll even have the energy to blog regularly -- I still need to update and post pics of the nephews and niece visits. But, time to put kids in bed. Tomorrow B and I have the first of our mandatory meetings. Hopefully, we'll know a little more about what to expect.



Blessings,

Patty

1 comment:

Ann said...

Go Patty!!! You can do it :)