Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hope!!



I am feeling very hopeful that my allergies will improve. The new allergist said I'm allergic to the 'big river' near here and his best recommendation is to move to the southwest states, stating I could get off all 5 of the respiratory medications. Which would be wonderful! But our hope is go near home and I know I can breath much better at home. He did tell me to avoid areas near rivers. Of course our next move is competely in God's hands ( as is always anyway!), but this information is considered in placement.


I am next to complete five steriod sprays in a certain order to determine which gives me the best relief, and he taught me the exact sinus to hit! I have such hope now that I will be able to breathe normally again! This Christain Doctor took very specific interest in the syptoms, our future and all the options!! This is true blessing!

2 comments:

Ann said...

no no no, you have it all wrong. you are allergic to all rivers in the u.s. EXCEPT for the ones HERE.

:)

Anonymous said...

Hope that you are feeling better in no time. Start the count down...it'll fly by. Take care. Kate :)