Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Seeing God's Blessings






Yesterday Mermaid girl and I visited our friends in their new home. MG played with Spunky Girl to her heart's content. They have really missed each other. We swam, visited and saw their new church, school and neighborhood. They have been blessed in so many ways. We are so HAPPY for them all! Spunky Girl has 2 sweet sisters, Volleyball Star and Cheerleader Cutie . We loved seeing how excited they are for their new school and sports. They did not know about Godfathers Pizza....can you imagine being so deprived? Don't worry - I helped them out, they're hooked now!

Maleah did have a little pool mishap, but all is better now. Thank Heavens! I am discovering that girls are harder to raise then boys!!

I really enjoyed my visit as well. 2 RN mothers and wives on this journey can find hundred of topics to discuss! I am so happy for K - a real "Sem survivor".

Blessings, Patty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweet friend...my world is better for having met you. You will have the Seminary in your "rearview mirror" before you know it. Take care and see you soon. Kate :)

Ann said...

I'm so glad MG got to visit her friends :) You know, I'm discovering that raising girls is a little harder than boys...little miss Emily has been sportin' a 'tude lately...she sounds like an angry cat sometimes!