Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Niece!





2 weeks ago my almost 14 year old, Niece, "Namine" came too visit. I have no idea what her name means....it was her choice. She brought her brother "Yugioh"(his choice), who is also a 3rd grader. Her Mom, "D" and her Mom's boyfriend, "K" also came.

The weather was a bit hot for "The Northeners", but we had fun checking out the sights and catching up. Shark Boy and Yugioh had a blast playing 8 and 9 year old games, while trying not to let Mermaid Girl pester them. Namine loved to give MG fashion advice and dressed her in all the "cute" clothes! MG loves Namine!! She KNOWS that she is the BEST!

I was so impressed with Namine....she is growing up to by a beautiful and kind young lady. She is growing up so fast and I miss her!!! She is so quick with the computer and caught on quickly that Aunt Patty has NO patience with waiting for the computer to load. (Namine - you will be happy to know that I fixed the delays and Aunt Patty will not have a stroke.) D and Namine gave me makeup tips on a new product I have seen on TV. I have ordered it and have buffing the redness away!! Thanks ladies!!

It was good to meet K and catch up on all the last 2 years. We had a great time!

For some reason - all of my pictures move to the top of the post despite where I want them to go --- so be sure to read below about my nephews' visit. God has blessed us with wonderful nephews and nieces!!

Blessings, Patty `

1 comment:

Ann said...

These pictures just make me smile!!! She is absolutely beautiful! Give her a huge hug for me!!! <3