Sunday, September 16, 2007

My nephews!










What a month! I always feel so busy.....but feel like nothing exciting is happening. The "busy" has prevented me from blogging on some major excitement!!


My nephews and niece came to visit. The visits were way, way too short but cherished just the same. First...Almost 3 weeks ago. "Lightening McQueen" and his brother, "Snuggle Bug" came for an overnight visit. They arrived during one of our major thunderstorms, with a brief lost of electricity.....but fun was had by all. 4 month old "Snuggle bug" played, snuggled and drank some milk before bed at 9 and slept until almost 7! Yea - "Snuggle Bug"!!!! Aunt Patty loves a full night sleep!! He is such a happy and content baby. It was hard to give him back! Thank Goodness- I get to see him again in 5 days!! But -- I'm positive he has ignored my insisting that he not get bigger :-)

"Lightening McQueen" is a bundle of energy. He is just like Shark Boy was at age 3 1/2. I am amazed at how smart, vocal and quick he is! He loves Mermaid Girl, but ADORES his big cousin, Shark Boy. They play everything and anything for hours and the laughter is deafening!! I hope and pray we move closer to our family next summer. We are missing so much. Lightening just started the same preschool that SB did in 2002. Wow! What fun he will have and he will be so blessed with all he learns!!


We love you!!! Lightening McQueen and Snugglebug and S and P!!

Blessings, Patty

1 comment:

Ann said...

What a couple of cutie pies!! It's hard being so far away from dearly loved cousins...just ask my boys. I hope you get to move closer to them, too!