Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Meme

A is for your age: 39
B is for your burger of choice: Veggie Black Bean. And I have to be very careful that the Midwest's version of "veggie burger" isn't just lettuce and tomato on a real hamburger.
C is for the car that you drive: 1999 red Taurus
D is for dog's name: "My children's greatest wish, that I hope doesn't come to realization"
E is for an essential item you use each day: DR PEPPER
F is for your favorite television show: Dancing with the stars
G is for favorite games: Brickmaster
H is for hometown: 29 days until I know!
I is for instruments played: Clarinet, but never very good! (doing leftover Algebra during rests didn't help!)
J is for favorite juice: pineapple
K is for what you'd like to kick: The Dr Pepper habit
L is for last restaurant you dined at: Mc Donald's fries
M is for your favorite Muppet: Big Bird
N is for number of piercings you have: 2 - one in each ear
O is for overnight hospital stays: 2 (Tonsils and recent hysterectomy)
P is for people you were with today: My favorite student, his teachers and all of his schoolmates on a cold Iowa playground. Ed, Luke and Leah. My student took me into the playground fort and up 3 levels to help him slide down. Wow, I was TIRED tonight!
Q is for what you do in quiet times: READ, sleep
R is for regrets: Not finishing my degree before I became a mother.
S is for status: Tired! But very happy I am uterusless.
T is for time you woke up today: 6:45 am
U is for what you consider unique: Not wanting to be unique.
V is for favorite vegetables: zucchini
W is for your worst habit: not listening all the time
X is for x-rays you have had: teeth, bone scan, chest, abdomen
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Raisin Bran, Lean cuisine, applesauce, Pizza Hut, Z is for favorite zoo animal: Elephants

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not listening all the time? Hello?! You're the best listener ever! And I'm happy that you are happy that you are uterusless. That has quite a ring to it, uterusless. I'm so glad you're feeling better :)

<3