Sunday, March 29, 2009

I love naps!

A quick blog before a nap.

This week was a back to normal routine, followed by a wonderful visit by my in laws who were able to come for Luke's Grandparents Day, YIPPEE for living close enough to do this!) But I am tired.... I'm sure some of that is recovery from the excitement from Princess' birth on Monday.

Today after church, I announced a nap was necessary as I work everyday next week. Ed justified it to the kids that the Dr. said it would be up to 6 weeks before I felt normal. Luke jumps in to add "But normal is being tired!" I had a good chuckle and Ed tried to explain anemia and tummy pain causes fatigue too. He didn't add overweight and out of shape, but he sure could have!

2 comments:

mom2jjk said...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

How does Luke know such facts? He is 100% correct...gotta love the honesty of kids :)