Sunday, October 5, 2008

Gotcha Leah.....and I'm never letting go!


4 years ago I gotcha.....The Judge said yes and I'll never let you go. Every October 5th we celebrate just the 4 of us as a forever family. Luke's day is February 21 and Leah is October 5. 2 of the most precious days to 2 very grateful parents. If God did not see fit to bless us with you as our daughter we'd never have these memories of sugar and spice and extra twirl to skirts. Thank you God for Leah and for Gotcha Day!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That twirly dress is every girls dream come true! I will never forget the day you brought her home and I was able to hold her and be amazed by all her beautiful hair. What a happy day!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet pea...I love her eyelashes and how she is such a girly girl. Leah and her "pretties" make me smile...Kate :)

Melissa said...

774444444444444444444444444454444
This is Princess Aurora talking. She loves to jump on the computer desk the] 8888888888885and has no problem walking on the keyboard as I try to type. Cats are so funny!

Shelley said...

Gotcha days are so special! God is great! God is good! Can't wait until we get a gotcha day for Boo!